There is nothing more special and exciting than having your loved one getting in one knew, showing you the ring, and ask “Would You Marry Me”. After you share this fantastic news with family and friends, it is time to get your wedding planning into action. Here you will find just a few tips, enjoy.
- Start planning at least 90 days in advance if you can, preferably 6 months.
- Establish a budget and stick to it no matter what.
- Put together a guest list, taking into serious consideration your budget. Remember your guest list is not everyone that you know on social media. There’s a big difference between acquaintances only, and real friends and family.
- Find your wedding style. This is a very important detail here. Some examples include, Romantic, Alternative, Vintage, Modern, Casual, Barroco, Beach and Sun, Black and White, Country, Rustic, Bohemian, Art-Deco, Tropical, and many other styles that you might choose from.
- Find a venue. Whether it is at the beach, a restaurant, a private beach house. Be sure to be the setting of your dreams.
- Find a wedding planner that can help you and advise you with all the little details so this new journey in your life can become an unforgettable memory.
With Sunset Events and Weddings by Carmen, we can accommodate a nice, simple perfect beach wedding for you and your significant other that meets your budget and your needs.
Carmen’s team is eager to fulfill your needs, whether you want a small event, to a full load event so that you don’t have to worry about finding the personnel to arrange all those little details. We have catering services, and of course, Carmen personally is one of the best wedding officiants in Panama City Beach with her legal experience and is a church minister since about 2001 in Tennessee and Florida together.
Questions about our wedding services? Give us a call at (850) 615-9224.