We all experienced this at one point or another in our lives where we are ready to celebrate a particular time in our lives, or a child’s achievement or any other occasion, but our budget is a bit too small. Here are just a few tips that may help.
- Start planning at least 90 days in advance, with a very intimate guest list.
- The beach could be the best venue, very inexpensive to perform the ceremony and or event celebration.
- Ask your close friends and relatives to provide finger food, snacks, and some food if possible for the wedding or event.
- Again, friends or relatives could help you create beautiful centerpieces and small decorations.
- It is always a good idea to find a wedding/event planner to walk you through all the steps and little details for the perfect party and the wedding of your dreams.
With Sunset Events and Weddings by Carmen, we can accommodate a nice, simple perfect beach wedding for you and your significant other that meets your budget and your needs.
Carmen’s team is eager to fulfill your needs, whether you want a small event, to a full load event so that you don’t have to worry about finding the personnel to arrange all those little details. We have catering services, and of course, Carmen personally is one of the best wedding officiants in Panama City Beach with her legal experience and is a church minister since about 2001 in Tennessee and Florida together.
Questions about our wedding services? Give us a call at (850) 615-9224.